Mobil 100 pendant Monika Mulder (2016)
"Give me a lamp that will look great on a New York loft."
“Give me a lamp that will look great on a New York loft – with those words I started to work with the series Mobil for Pholc.” – Monika Mulder. Thinking of the typical New York balcony racks in black metal and the round streetlights on Brooklyn Bridge. Those ingredients resulted into a pendant lamp where equal parts are linked on each other. Turning each part makes it look like a mobile. The wall lamps and the table lamp in the same collection are minimalistic.
Mobil was awarded best lamp in the Swedish Design
Awards by Elle Decoration 2017.
Visit our digital showroom to find 3D-files, recommended lightsources, line drawings and a lot more. Click here.
- designer MONIKA MULDER
- category chandelier
- dimensions (cm) D (SHADE): 10, D (STAND): 70, H: 100
- dimensions ceilingcup (cm) D: 11, H: 6
- material ceilingcup METAL
- socket G9
- max watt 5*20W
- lightsource included NO
- recommended lightsource FIND RECOMMENDED LIGHTSOURCES IN OUR DIGITAL SHOWROOM, LINK ABOVE
- dimming DEPENDING ON LIGHTSOURCE
- diffuser NO
- mounting CEILINGCUP, MATCHING COLOUR AS SHADE, TERMINAL BLOCK
- class CLASS I
- ip IP20
- certification CE
Mobil 70 pendant
Mobil 150 wall
Mobil 12 wall
Mobil 46 wall