Mobil 70 pendant Monika Mulder (2016)
"Give me a lamp that will look great on a New York loft."
“Give me a lamp that will look great on a New York loft – with those words I started to work with the series Mobil for Pholc.” – Monika Mulder. Thinking of the typical New York balcony racks in black metal and the round streetlights on Brooklyn Bridge. Those ingredients resulted into a pendant lamp where equal parts are linked on each other. Turning each part makes it look like a mobile. The wall lamps and the table lamp in the same collection are minimalistic.
Mobil was awarded best lamp in the Swedish Design
Awards by Elle Decoration 2017.
- designer MONIKA MULDER
- category chandelier
- dimensions (cm) D (SHADE): 10, D (STAND): 46, H: 70
- dimensions ceilingcup (cm) D: 11, H: 6
- material ceilingcup METAL
- socket G9
- max watt 3*20W
- lightsource included NO
- recommended lightsource FIND RECOMMENDED LIGHTSOURCES IN OUR DIGITAL SHOWROOM
- dimming DEPENDING ON LIGHTSOURCE
- diffuser NO
- mounting CEILINGCUP, MATCHING COLOUR AS SHADE, TERMINAL BLOCK
- class CLASS I
- ip IP20
- certification CE
Mobil 100 pendant
Mobil 150 wall
Mobil 12 wall
Mobil 46 wall