Apollo 59 pendant Broberg & Ridderstråle (2018)
A lamp with a real heightened material presence, with its surfaces left deliberately raw.
With a composition that alludes to mass and weight, Apollo is a lamp made from a solid piece of machine-turned brass or aluminium. Its conical shapes balance end-on-end like a spinning gyro, emphasising a dynamic, downward, thrusting force. A lamp with a real heightened material presence, with its surfaces left deliberately raw. The Apollo collection comes in a range of colours that can be used singularly or hanging in various heights as a group constellation.
Apollo was awarded lamp of the year by Plaza Interiör 2018.
- designer BROBERG & RIDDERSTRåLE
- category pendant
- dimensions (cm) D: 12,5, H: 71,5
- dimensions ceilingcup (cm) D: 12,2, H: 8,5
- material ceilingcup PVC
- lightsource included NO
- recommended lightsource FIND RECOMMENDED LIGHTSOURCES IN OUR DIGITAL SHOWROOM
- dimming DEPENDING ON LIGHTSOURCE
- diffuser NO
- cable PVC CABLE, BLACK, 300 CM
- mounting CEILINGCUP, BLACK, TERMINAL BLOCK
- class CLASS II
- ip IP20
- certification CE
Apollo 180 floor
Apollo 39 pendant
Apollo 79 pendant