Apollo 14 Broberg & Ridderstråle (2023)
Apollo – dynamic sophistication. A composition that alludes to mass and weight. Conical shapes balance end-on-end. Like a spinning gyro. Downward. Upward. Nothing but a thrusting force.
The Apollo 14 is a versatile wall lamp that can be directed upwards or downwards. While it retains the signature conical shape synonymous with the Apollo family, it also introduces a sleek geometric profile that serves as its wall mount.
The Apollo collection is designed by the Stockholm-based creative collaborators Broberg & Ridderstråle. The design duo strives to add emotional value to their designs that communicate with the users through a recognition of symbols and meanings. They often draw inspiration from everyday life and try to combine a rational approach with a bit of wit as well as a clash between the past and present.
- designer BROBERG & RIDDERSTRåLE
- category wall lamps
- material ALUMINIUM
- dimensions D:18 CM H:14 CM W:12,5 CM
- mounting FIXED INSTALLATION
- lightsource included NO
- recommended lightsource FIND RECOMMENDED LIGHTSOURCES IN OUR DIGITAL SHOWROOM
- socket GU10
- max effect 1*10 W
- dimming DEPENDING ON LIGHTSOURCE
- diffuser NO
- class 1
- ip IP20
- certification CE, UKCA
- accessories APOLLO 14 WALL BRACKET EU AND US