Turner 65 pendant Broberg & Ridderstråle (2021)
Turner — a one of a kind individual. United orbits embraced by a delicate mist. Handcrafted infinity with atmospheric sophistication. A universe of its own. A centerpiece. At home. At work. In public. Authentic. Beyond.
Designed by Broberg & Ridderstråle, Turner is a dynamic pendant lamp, composed with quiet minimalism and sculptural precision. A sphere is sliced into a series of orbits that create an ever-changing apperance. Turner’s design is the direct result of experimentation with the polymer-sprayed cocoon material and wire construction.
Combining a soft glow with a strict form, Turner is a omni-directional lamp that banishes unwanted shadows to create a beautifully pure white surface on which light can dance. Turner is both functional and atmospheric, it can illuminate an entire room or hanging suspended over a dining, working or seating area.
Turner was nominated for the interior detail of the year
in Swedish Design Awards by RUM 2022.
Turner made it to top ten most popular designs
on Dezeen Showroom 2021.
- designer BROBERG & RIDDERSTRåLE
- category pendant
- dimensions (cm) D: 65, H: 65
- material COCOON
- dimensions ceilingcup (cm) D: 12 H: 8
- material ceilingcup METAL
- socket E27
- max watt 1*15W
- lightsource included NO
- recommended lightsource FIND RECOMMENDED LIGHTSOURCES IN OUR DIGITAL SHOWROOM
- dimming DEPENDING ON LIGHTSOURCE
- diffuser NO
- cable PVC CABLE, BLACK, 300 CM
- mounting CEILINGCUP, BLACK, TERMINAL BLOCK
- class CLASS I
- ip IP20
- certification CE
Turner 50 pendant