Turner 65 pendant Broberg & Ridderstråle (2021)
Turner — a one of a kind individual. United orbits embraced by a delicate mist. Handcrafted infinity with atmospheric sophistication. A universe of its own. A centerpiece. At home. At work. In public. Authentic. Beyond.
Designed by Broberg & Ridderstråle, Turner is a dynamic pendant lamp, composed with quiet minimalism and sculptural precision. A sphere is sliced into a series of orbits that create an ever-changing apperance. Turner’s design is the direct result of experimentation with the polymer-sprayed cocoon material and wire construction. Combining a soft glow with a strict form, Turner is a omni-directional lamp that banishes unwanted shadows to create a beautifully pure white surface on which light can dance. Turner is both functional and atmospheric, it can illuminate an entire room or hanging suspended over a dining, working or seating area.
Turner was nominated for the interior detail of the year in the Swedish Design Awards by RUM 2022.
- designer BROBERG & RIDDERSTRåLE
- category pendant
- dimensions (cm) D: 65, H: 65
- material COCOON
- dimensions ceilingcup (cm) D: 12 H: 8
- material ceilingcup METAL
- socket E27
- max watt 1*15W
- lightsource included NO
- recommended lightsource PHILIPS DIMMABLE LED, ITEM NO 8718699770921 OR 8718699770884
- dimming DEPENDING ON LIGHTSOURCE
- diffuser NO
- cable PVC CABLE, BLACK, 300 CM
- mounting CEILINGCUP, BLACK, TERMINAL BLOCK
- class CLASS I
- ip IP20
- certification CE